- Doggies wake up in their own secure room, listening to soft music,
smelling their own bedding, brought by their Mom or Dad.
- They go out for a quick potty time, then back inside for a familiar breakfast
provided by Mom or Dad.
- Out they head into one of my 80 by 40 ft play yards, where they are matched with
playmates to romp or hang out on a porch for 4 to 5 hrs.
- Then, personalized activities chosen by owners
- Back to their rooms for an afternoon nap, followed by more playtime before dinner.
- One more potty time before lights out at 9 pm
Mom or Dad Requirements
- Immunization record, flea control, and current fecal test for your pooch.
- Familiar bedding; if pooch sleeps without any, please provide an old blanket or sweatshirt you have used recently.
- Current food plus instructions on amount.
- Favorite toy, if they have one (this will be kept with them in their room).
- Any medications, plus pill pockets for administration.
Safety and comfort are our priority
Our primary focus is to provide an environment of trust, comfort, and safety:
- Secure individual rooms with solid wood walls and a sliding doggy door to
a mini-run (closed at night). Play yards have six-foot fencing with a cement
- Comfortable individual rooms are furnished with a 1" rubber floor mat over
a cement floor to keep their 'feetsies' warm. Rooms are fully insulated,
heated, and air conditioned, with a separate outside run.
You will be entrusting the care of your Precious Companion to a dog lover with
over 25 yrs of experience. I operate a small, privately owned facility on 5 acres
next to my home.
Give me a call, text, or e-mail
to find out more info. I am a
privately owned small kennel.
I care about my business and
your dog. Located in
I am now open for boarding.
Call, text or email 360-226-5119
Safe and secure.
Home away from home.
We'll leave the light on.
One of my play yards pups will spend their days running and
- Dog 50 pounds and under $25.00 per day
- Dog over 50 pounds $30.00 per day
- Two dogs under 50 pounds sharing a room $40.00 per day
- Two dogs over 50 pounds sharing a room $50.00 per day
- Activities like fetch, soccer, or swimming in the lake. (Owner provides toys) $10.00
- Snuggle time, for those who need a little extra affection $10.00
- 10 minute walk on property $5.00
- Nature walk 1.5 mile loop around lake. $20.00
- As long as your pooch will take pills in food .50 per pill